Saturday, March 29, 2008

Le Creuset great bargain deal tomorrow

Note: French version is on my other food blog La cuisine de Babeth

Charity: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma




A girl never has enough shoes nor Le Creuset cast iron pots. Yes, yes trust me on that.
Le Creuset is the Rolls Royce of cast iron pots, but oh God! they're not cheap ... unfortunately just like Rolls Royce cars.
Tomorrow, Sunday 30th of March on vente-privée, a shopping web-site, there's a super Le Creuset sale (outlet prices). So tomorrow morning connect at 9 o'clock (yep I know my dear foody friends it's very early, even more because you may have forgot, but tomorrow we switch to day light saving times).
You need to be a member to shop on vente-privée, here an invitation from me to become one.
(I've noticed today, April 16th, that the invitation link is broken. They're doing some upgrades on the site. You can still get an invitation, just drop me an email at: cuisinedebabeth[at]gmail[dot]com with your email address and I will add you to the list of happy customers!)

PS: please leave at least one for me !!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Oh No!

I love Le Creuset cast iron pots and often stare at them on display in the shops. So expensive...if only I had known!

Share on Facebook