Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello New-York!

Note: French version is on my other food blog La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



Just a short message to let you know that I will be less blogging in the next 10 days. I will try to connect to share some of my experiences, but I cannot promise anything. Tomorrow my private-jet, euh a big plane with a lot of other passengers..., will take-off direction: New-York. I will visit my little brother who is an intern-architect in Brooklyn.

See you soon!

Previously on La vie in English: Cheese-cake lollipops!

6 comments:

blogueencore said...

tu as de la chance, moi qui adore New-York... Je vais suivre tes billets en direct du Québec!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

You are lucky... Have fun!

Cheers,

Rosa

Passionate baker...& beyond said...

Have a great great trip!

White On Rice Couple said...

Oh good for you! Can't wait to hear your stories!

elra said...

Hi Babeth,
Thanks for visiting my website.
Have fun in NYC. Any plan to visit CA?

Babeth said...

Hi Elra! No I have no plan to visit CA during my trip.
But I will come back to CA to visit my multiple friends that are still living in sunny California :-)

Share on Facebook