Friday, April 11, 2008

Staub great bargain deal tomorrow!

Note: French version is on La cuisine de Babeth
Charity: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



Tomorrow, Saturday 12th of April at 9 o'clock on vente-privée, a shopping web-site, there's a super Staub sale (outlet prices).
Staub is a cast-iron pots maker, the concurrent of Le Creuset. On the same shopping web-site you may recall that few weeks ago I told you about a Le Creuset super deal sale. Last time I was not quick enough to make up my mind and chose, so when I sure of the color and the size of the cast-iron pot I wanted they were all gone. Hope this time my brain will work faster!

You need to be a member to shop on vente-privée, here an invitation from me to become one.
(I've noticed today, April 16th, that the invitation link is broken. They're doing some upgrades on the site. You can still get an invitation, just drop me an email at: cuisinedebabeth[at]gmail[dot]com with your email address and I will add you to the list of happy customers!)

Previously on La vie in English: quinoa mixed berry muffins

No comments:

Share on Facebook