Thursday, May 15, 2008

And ... we're back! (back in Antibes)

Note: French version is on my other food blog La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



Hi my dear readers! I'm back home in Antibes after more than 10 days at my little brother in NY.
I went to visit him with my Mum. He lives in East Village and works as an intern-architect in Dumbo (Brooklyn).
God I'm tired! Jet-lagged is quite hard to recover from. I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I will be back soon to talk about food of course :-) Cupcakes, black and white cookies, sushi, burgers and grocery shopping of a French girl in the US.
I'm going to Paris tomorrow for a food related food video shoot.
See you very soon!

2 comments:

elra said...

Hi Babeth,
welcome back. Looking forward for your new post on NYC!

Laurie said...

Ciao Babeth!
I look forward to reading about "grocery shopping of a French girl in the US." :) Glad you enjoyed your US visit! :)

Share on Facebook