Sunday, May 25, 2008

New York, New York

Note: French version is on my other food blog La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



I've been a little long to put the English version of my post about New York. I haven't been trapped in any party in Cannes nor at work. If you've been following me lately you're aware that I lost my job but my MBA-husband found one. It's better than nothing, no? I took my forced free time to meet some other fellow food bloggers (Ana, Murielle, Mickymat, Guillemette) in Paris while shooting a video (more to come about it stay tuned :-)). And last week with Mathieu we took off direction: Venice, Italy. It was my 3rd time there and his first one! Even if I've been there already there's always something to discover in this unique city.

I leave you with some snapshots of my East coast trip.
Lady Liberty:


Gloomy Cape Cod's weather:


And Dunkin' Donuts (where coffee is cheaper and tastier than at fancy Starbucks ...)
More about my trips here.

2 comments:

Bill said...

I am happy to find someone else who feels the same way about Dunkin' Donuts vs. Starbucks.

Have Fun!

Babeth said...

Bill: I'm glad nit being the only only thinking that Dunkin' Donuts coffee is great!

Share on Facebook