Monday, July 28, 2008

A new begining



I'm pretty sure you're starring at this picture wondering if I didn't turn into a chaos photographer. Well let me reassure you, no it's just my new kitchen!
After 1 month in a storage all of our stuff are breathing again, but I will need to be patient to play with my cooking toys: we still waiting for the electricity. No rolling blackouts, like back in California. Even if I was lucky in Mountain View: our house was in the same block as a fire station and an hospital so we got pretty much all the time electricity (if you're not familiar with this problem: California has more electricity needs than electricity produced or bought to others states so they put in place the rolling blackouts in order not to blackout the whole state.
But here the workers still need to connect us to the network ...
To be continued ...

2 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A nice looking kitchen!

Cheers,

Rosa

Elra said...

Babeth,
Luv your kitchen! Hope it won't be too long before you be able to cook again. Luv the red color too.

Share on Facebook