Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great bargain deal on Valrhona chocolate!!

Note: French version is on my other food blog La cuisine de Babeth
Charity: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma

Tomorrow Wednesday 24th of September at 7 o'clock on vente-privée, a shopping web-site, there's a super sale (outlet prices) that I, and all the chocolate lovers, cannot miss: a Valrhona sale. Valrhona chocolate is the Rolls Royce of chocolate So tune in tomorrow at 7am on vente-privée.


You need to be a member to shop on vente-privée, here an invitation from me to become one.
(If the link is not working you can still get an invitation, just drop me an email at: cuisinedebabeth[at]gmail[dot]com with your email address and I will add you to the list of happy customers!)


1 comment:

Elra said...

Thank you for the invitation, But I have to pass on this as I am already signed up for too many online store. Thanks again though!

I love Valrhona chocolate, I use them a lot for most of my baking and off corse my husband loves to eat them just like that! You know that Trader's Joe already started to carry this precious chocolate? As everything else at TJ, they are quite a bargain too. Cheers.

Share on Facebook