Friday, September 5, 2008

Mikasa, Russell Hobbs and Orva great bargain deals!

Note: French version is on my other food blog La cuisine de Babeth
Charity: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma

Today, Friday 5th of September at 7 o'clock on vente-privée, a shopping web-site, there are 3 great Mikasa, Russell Hobbs and Orva super sales (outlet prices).


We, personally have at home this Russell Hobbs toaster, great vintage lookand great toasting job every mornings :-)

You need to be a member to shop on vente-privée, here an invitation from me to become one.
(If the link is not working you can still get an invitation, just drop me an email at: cuisinedebabeth[at]gmail[dot]com with your email address and I will add you to the list of happy customers!)

On Saturday 6th of Sept at 9 o'clock there's a La Sommeliere: wine cellars sale!


Previously on La vie in English: Eclair cake operation

1 comment:

Elra said...

That is great finding, I see a lot of cool stuff here. I am sure you have fun with them,.

Share on Facebook