Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let's meet in Périgueux this Friday!

Note: French version is on my other food blog: La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness:
don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



For those of you who knows me well, you know that on week-ends I'm browsing yard sales, garage sales and other consignment stores. In Antibes I even was a regular at auctions on Saturdays. (Hotel des ventes, 8 bd Pasteur, 06600 Antibes -Map it-), or when I had the courage to leave my parking spot I would go to Cannes, where auctions are more impressing.

Last week-end I was surfing internet in quest for auctions in my new region: Lorraine, and I found an eye catching one : bibliothèque gastronomique ... in Perigueux. For those of you who are familiar with France geography it's quite the opposite way. Anyway Perigueux's auctions house will conduct auction of rare cookbooks this coming Friday.
To view the catalogue -here-
A video of it -here-
Infos and directions:
Friday 14th of November, at 2:30pm
Perigord encheres-estimations
9, rue Bodin
24000 Périgueux, France
(Map it)

1 comment:

Elra said...

Oh dear...
It's thousand miles away from here..
Have fun, I hope you'll find some interesting book!

Share on Facebook