Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who's that guy with me?

Note: Read me in French on my other (food) blog: La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



Who's that guy near the new cooking video star: Babeth? Ok I must admit I'm only a star in my own kitchen. If I'm not giving myself a thumb up, who will?

Care watching the video? Click here.

Let's be more serious, in October some French food bloggers and me were invited to shot some cooking videos in Paris. Do you remember the making-off? Click here. Recipe of Cyril Lignac's calamari a la plancha can be found at the end of that post.

This video is the 3rd one for me, and I still have a lot of fun shooting them! For 3 minutes of internet fame for the shrimps, beets and myself a lot of workers are active behind the scene. You know I don't look that good in the morning :-)

The first one, hope the first of a long long series, grilled marinated shrimps (here).
The second one: beet mousse (here).

No comments:

Share on Facebook