Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Père Pelletier, delicatessen at discount prices

Note: You prefer Oulala? Read this post on my French blog: La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness:
don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma

Starting today till Friday the 13th of March midnight, on Bazarchic you can buy gourmet delicatessen from Père Pelletier brand at bargain prices. They have all kind of oils, vinegars, syrups, candies, salts and peppers.
I know with this economy everyone is stretching every dime, but being careful doesn't mean you cannot indulge great products at discount prices!

To take advantage of those bargains you need to be a member, and it's only on invitation.
Well you will tell me, great but how I can get a VIP invitation?
Simple! Just click here, I'm inviting you!

Note: Bazarchic it's same type of shopping website as vente-privée

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tips!
Thanks Babeth

Share on Facebook