Monday, April 20, 2009

Free cone day! Free ice cream!!!

Note: You prefer Oulala? Read this post on my French blog: La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness:
don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma



I wish I were living in Paris, Lyon or Strasbourg or in the US or Canada. Why? For free ice cream! Tomorrow April 21st it's free cone day at Ben & Jerry's. The famous Vermont company will be 31 tomorrow and like every year they're giving away in their stores free ice cream! With no limit :-)
So grab a friend, a coworker or even your boss and have a scoop!



I remember when I was still a Californian, on April 21st I was spending most of my day not in front of my Sun station but at Ben&Jerry's on AMC20 plaza ...

For stores location in US and Canada, follow this link.
Otherwise in France, stores location in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux and Strasbourg here.

No comments:

Share on Facebook