Sunday, June 14, 2009

Follow me!

Note: You prefer Oulala? Read this post on my French blog: La cuisine de Babeth
Rare cancer awareness: don't forget to check: Help beat sarcoma

menthe

Follow me into my little "garden" right on the French / Luxembourgish boarder.

Predator ...

The nice round Bay laurel was "imported from Nantes (from Design by Suzanne's garden). With it I will save a lot but not cutting back on taste, those Bay leaves are really expensive. My plan is to spare some leaves and dry them to enjoy Bay leaves feast all winter long.

laurier

My 3 different mint species (easy to grow, like step 0 of gardening for dummies) made friend with the chive pot.

mint
herbes aromatiques

And then parsley, basil, dill and physalis:

Persil
Aneth


And the rose rose bush:

rose rose

No comments:

Share on Facebook