Friday, March 19, 2010

news ...

God I have a new girly pink fashion accessory ... a cast. I wish I had a fantastic story to tell you about it, like something I fell from an elephant or a giraffe. But nothing like that I must confess. Just the consequence of a stupid accident. I tripped from a chair while hanging local baskets on my dining room wall. Baskets I haggled like a pro - meaning like an African - at Kimironko market.

Have a look at my triumphant exit from King Faisal Hospital ER, in Kigali



Anyway for those of you who live in France you still have few days to participate to Pyrex and La cuisine de Babeth St Patrick giveaway.

What to do? Prepare a dish, a green one and has to be yummy of course! Pots the result in the comment section.

StPatrick_pyrex_babeth_orange

6 comments:

Expat Women said...

Hi Babeth,

Regina here, for ExpatWomen.com.

I would like to personally invite you to list your blog on our Expat Women Blog Directory (www.expatwomen.com/expatblog/) so that other women can read about and learn from your expat experiences.

Many thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!

Regina

baresytapas said...

I entered this site by chance, but I found very interesting. A greeting to all the people who visit this page.

Amy B. @ Foodista said...

Awh, get well soon Babeth :)

Chef Gulzar said...

Hi,

Awh, get well soon. thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!



James Parker….
Chef Gulzar

Zubaidatariq said...

Hi,

get well soon Babeth :)thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!



John Williams
Zubaida Tariq Z T

Spices Manufacturer Jaipur said...

Wow, what a picture, i can guess how much delicious this food is..

Nice Receipe.. I will do it.

Delicious, You guys are rocking.

Sapna
+91 9829061228

www.spicespulses.com/index.php
Email spicespulses@gmail.com

Share on Facebook